Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Discovery! The Outer Dust Rings -

"Commemorative: Outer Dust Rings (Block-of-4)"
artistamp design by Mick Mather

The mystery of discovery regarding this rather strange planetary system has, seemingly, begun.Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? Good questions all and yet the only thing that I have to go on now is this block of 4 postage stamps purchased for more than I wanted to pay at a bourse in a city that I shan't reveal. I can say this, there are other commemoratives in the lot purchased and each have obvious clues...so, let's examine these carefully. As I await answers to an official inquiry, recently sent through appropriate government channels, the floor is yours. Ideas, comments, theories and other information can be left by clicking the comments link below.

No comments: